Andrew Baudains has significant consultancy experience having previously worked as a Senior Manager within both the Advisory Services Division of PwC and also the NHS, as well as having been an internal Change Consultant within the States of Jersey.
BES ensures that each assignment commences with a detailed meeting to gain an overview of all relevant issues and a letter of engagement is then issued and agreed which outlines the work that will be undertaken, key deliverables and the associated costs.
Typically assignments are of a short to medium duration, resulting in a report or action plan being compiled by BES. A number of client organisations have then utilised the expertise from BES to implement certain aspects of the report/action plan.
Typical consultancy assignments have included:
- Service reviews
- Design and the administration of 360° feedback questionnaires followed by delivering 1:1 feedback sessions
- Using psychometric tools followed by 1:1 feedback and the creation of individualised development plans
- Resolving complicated HR issues
- Specialised healthcare advisory work relating to acute and critical care
- Conducting a Training Needs Analysis
- Senior level exit interviews
- Strategic and business planning
- Disciplinary investigations
- Project and change management
For more information, please contact Andrew Baudains on Tel. (01534) 486986. Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org